About Drops & Delivery
- For the Drops and Delivery on the same day, order must be made before 12:00 PM on the same day.
- Drops & Delivery will between 2:00 and 4:30 PM.
- Delivery for the order after 12:00 PM will be made only the following day.
- Drops & Delivery will be made only in location(s) that are mapped on our website. However, exception will be made on a case by case basis.
- Once every while, the service may not be functional because of maintenance or internet down (in Nepal, even with contingencies, there are surprises because of lurking unseen uncertainties). We will take order through both email and telephone as well.
- Our patrons are encouraged to use e-Sewa service (https://esewa.com.np/). It is not only safe, but also helps us receive payments with exact change and improve our quality on delivery.
- The bank and financial institutions (BFIs) that eSewa works can be looked up at https://esewa.com.np/.
- For Cash on Drops & Delivery, there will be additional small service fee as this requires deposit and processing of the payments.
- Payment process is very simple:
- Select the items you want to purchase
- Pay through eSewa or Cash on Drops & Delivery
- For the Cash on Drop & Delivery, Paluwa will call and verify that the order has come from you (phone number that is used during registration process.
- Getting right change for Case on Drops & Delivery will help us.
- In total more than five kilos or Rs. 2,000 (two thousand rupees) is subject to free delivery
- If more than one patron orders from the same Drops and Delivery location and the order is more than five kilos or Rs. 2,000 (two thousand rupees) , the order is also subject to free delivery.